Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Mar 1, 2011

I woke up late-ish, but I still made it to class right about on time. History of Photo was alright; I spent most of it planning out all the rest of things I needed to do for classes.

Photo class was mostly discussions about what our next project would be and looking at some older images that people brought in from other assignments. Not much fun.

Keith and Tom came into the gallery with me to discuss where all of my stuff would go and give their opinions on my ideas. I think I have it all planned out to a point where I know what's going up where. That's the easy part.

I went to get food with Christy at the Student Center and found out that Jess couldn't make it to the show we were going to go to that night so I looked for someone else to go with for a while with no luck. I ended up going to AC Moore with Kat, Heather and Steph.

When I came back I went to Erica's show. It was mostly print and painting works. She had some cool stuff on display. I think I liked this one most. I'm not sure if they all worked together as a group, but they were all good works.

We spent most of our time in the other room eating snacks and socializing. Alex and I spent some time working on things in the computer lab and then went back to her house to watch What Not To Wear.

After the show I had to get Alex to take me back to my car and jump it because the battery had died for some reason. Devon is giving me problems. I think it needs a tune up.

No comments: