Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Mar 16, 2011

I went to Westby in the morning for a few hours after not sleeping too much and worked on some things before meeting Christy at the Deptford China Buffet for lunch. The sushi buffet was great. I still never do well with buffets since I don't eat enough. She did worse though.

She needed to go to Philly to get supplies at Blick and after that we figured to not waste the nice weather and walk around the park. I shot some photos of her on the stairs at Fairmount Park and the surrounding area.

We took the walk along the river, considered climbing some of the large boulders (but didn't) and watched the rowing teams practicing. It started getting a little chilly when the sun was hiding so we headed back to the car.

We came back to Bethel Mill Park and played a few games of tennis. I think we both got better since the last time we played. Or I got worse.. No, we got better. It was fun. I love tennis.

I met the gang at PJ's for Quizzo. There was a substitute DJ and we had to listen really closely to the questions because he didn't have cords to hook up to the house speakers. It was pretty annoying and made us miss Shakedown. He'll be back.

I went back to Westby after the quiz to work on Gallery stuff and take photos with Alex before going home.

No comments: