Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mar 30, 2011

I didn't get a job in the AM so I went to Westby to talk to Tom about my upcoming sculpture work and then I continued shooting people working in studios. I tried to get some interesting graphic design shots in the labs. I think a few of them are good enough to put in the book.

After working on that for a while I went to get food in the Student Center and then went to GSA, where we did the longest ice breaker of all time. We played a game where one person writes a phrase, passes it to the next person who draws it as a picture and then the next person writes a phrase from the picture and so on. It went around our large circle, straying far from the original phrase. It was pretty funny though. We also got to try the cake for the wedding. Strawberry shortcake with raspberry something-or-other. Delicious.

Gallery meeting commenced right after GSA, so I had to run back to Westby. We mostly went over the inside layouts and the quotes and then got into the cover designs. I couldn't do a lot but offer some opinions at this point.

I made it over to Quizzo during the first round and got some food while we guessed through the picture round. They were all people whom colleges were named after. By the time the seventh round got there I was ready to go so I headed out after we answered the questions.

I went to Kat's for "celebrating Wednesday" and we broke out the Apples to Apples. It's always a fun game and we had enough people for it to be pretty funny.

We played some seemingly made-up-on-the-spot drinking games involving playing cards and at some point Kat suggested I try on some of her dresses so I did that. I think it looks pretty good on me. The other one did not... However, I did get a temporary Justin Bieber tramp stamp.

After I changed back into normal clothes I went over to Alex's to take my place on the couch to get as much sleep as I could before getting up early.

No comments: