Sunday, March 6, 2011

Mar 6, 2011

We had band practice in the morning. Jeff couldn't make it, but Zack, Chuck and I ran through all of the songs and it went really well. It's crazy that this is just the second time we've played together and everything is going so well. I hope we can practice together more often in the upcoming weeks so we can get a show in soon.

I went up to school after practice and got my prints from the lab. They weren't all finished unfortunately. Actually half of them weren't finished. I got the ones that were done and tried my best at mounting one of them with spray adhesive. It didn't work so well, so I decided I needed to change my approach.

I shot some of the products that we still needed for the publication. Some were harder than others. I liked these beer bottles a lot.

I had Jackie do some photograms for me. I really like this one that she did and this image of it being washed after I developed it. It's just a little creepy. At least curious.

I spent several more hours at Westby working on some Gallery things and trying to figure out what to do with my photos before I went home.

No comments: