Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Mar 15, 2011

Brian and I finally got our game of tennis on today! We played some really good points. It was a challenge, but we also kept going back and forth on points so we ended up playing a lot of sets in the overall match. It was great.

We went to the mall after playing so we could get food and so Brian could get his passport forms. That reminds me that I need to apply for a passport. You never know.

Alex and I headed up to FDR Park in Philly to meet Cait and her film crew as they were shooting a piece for their doc. I volunteered to shoot photos for it. I got some good ones of the park and a few decent shots of the biker as well.

This is actually one of my favorite documentation shots. This guy is an EMT and he is checking his vitals after drinking an energy drink and riding for a while. All to be released at a later date in the form of a documentary.

Heather needed me to take some shots of her for a promo poster for The Vagina Monologues. It was supposed to convey comfort, but I'm not sure if that came across in all of them. I got some good ones though and I think she can use them.

Alex, Cait and I decided on Don Pablos for dinner. I can't remember the last time I'd been there. They really don't have a lot of veggie options. They were very accommodating with their substitutions, however. We at wayyy too many tortilla chips while we waited and Alex ate a bowl of salsa herself. We split a pitcher of Sangritas, which were a great blend of flavors. The enchiladas were good and topped with all kinds of veggies just for me! It was super filling and really good. I'm glad we went there.

We had some beers when we got back to Alex's and then decided to watch movies. We started with I Love You, Man. I can't get enough of that movie. We watched The Hangover next, which I haven't seen in a while. It's still funny. We watched Hamlet 2 after that. It was so ridiculous, I don't know how I hadn't seen it before.

It was a long and fun evening of good movies and good times.

No comments: