Thursday, March 3, 2011

Mar 3, 2011

The day was pretty routine with History of Photo and then a long discussion in Photo II. I'm not sure what we talk about for so long in there sometimes.

After that class I went to the laundry with Lindsey to shoot some photos of her in the washing machine for my contortion series. Some of them came out alright, but I think I may have to do them over to get one I really like.

In my next class we spent our time in the studio learning more about lighting and framing. I got some good shots from the sidelines. I also sold my camera to Kim from class so she got to use it for the first time to shoot her friend. She seems to be enjoying it. At least it's in good hands!

Later that night I went into the studio with Alex as she did a bunch of lighting exercises while shooting me. I think just trying out a bunch of things as the model helped me think of some new ways to try to shoot people.

The shots came out really good I think. That's just me though. I like pictures of myself..

No comments: