Sunday, March 20, 2011

Mar 20, 2011

I was feeling even worse when I got up, but I met Kim anyway to go to the Philly Art Museum. We caught up on the way there since we haven't seen each other in forever.

We navigated the museum and I saw sections I haven't been to in several years. I really like this Winslow Homer painting. I should travel to the American art section more often.

We made our rounds to the contemporary section and I shot Marcel DuChamps Etante Donnes through the hole. I just wanted to see if I could. We headed out and over to the Perelman building to see a Marc Chagall exhibit that was pretty disappointing. I was feeling really bad at this point so we left as I apologized for ruining the day. It's too bad since it was really nice outside too.

I came home and spent the day feeling shitty in bed. I slept for hours on and off, watching TV and waking myself up coughing. I'm not used to being sick. Not a fan. I was supposed to see The Dangerous Summer in Philly, but I just couldn't do it. That should be a good barometer for how sick I really was.

No comments: