Monday, March 21, 2011

Mar 21, 2011

I spent most of the day in bed trying to feel better. I drank a lot of water and then decided I was going to leave the house. I met Christy at Pizza Hut for lunch. I figured pizza would make me feel better. I only at one slice. It was good though. Our waitress was much too chipper for the way I felt.

We went over to the park to walk around for a while and try to figure out the exercise equipment that had no labels. It was a nice day and the fresh air felt good. I was still coughing a lot though and that still didn't feel nice.

When I went back to Rowan I met Leah and had a smoothie that was not very good. Maybe it was just my taste being messed up. Weird. We hung out for a little while before I felt like I didn't want to really do much anymore.

I went to Prof's with her before I left so she could get food and I watched these guys jumping over each other while sitting in chairs. It was really amusing to watch. I showed this guy the picture and he told me to send it to him and then walked away..

While I felt much better than the day before, I was still not up to par when I went to bed.

No comments: