Friday, March 4, 2011

Mar 4, 2011

I met Jackie at the studio in the morning to do a shoot. We tried a few things out that I haven't done before. The lighting exercises from last night made me think about it in a different way. I also broke out the fan for some fun shots like this one.

After a wardrobe change and a shortage of ideas I grabbed some props and I liked the ladder. Maybe I was crazy, but I think it works with some of the shots. Enhances the vertical feel.

We went over to the student center to stand in a long line to buy our tickets for DC. It turned out that the line was long because of a Flyers game that was also going on sale that day. Once they opened the tickets for sale they broke us off into a much smaller line and we got out of there quickly.

I went to get ice cream with Alex and Cait after our tickets. Ice cream always sounds good before I eat it but then I regret it immediately after. This was a small too. Way too much.

Later, after debate over going to Landmark or the new bar that was opening in town, we went to Landmark for a mostly uneventful, yet very crowded evening spent sitting at a corner table.

I always stay up way too late when I have to get up early the next day.

No comments: