Friday, March 11, 2011

Mar 11, 2011

I took my dad and grandmom to Westby in the morning to see my gallery since they couldn't make it to the opening reception. They enjoyed seeing my stuff even if it's not their thing.

We went to Landmark after that to get lunch. I got the blackened tuna sandwich I had been wanting to get and it was great. There weren't many people there but it seemed to take a long time to get things going. We stopped at a bicycle shop before we went home to get my dad's bikes. I saw one that I really wish I could afford.

I met Christy at Washington Lake Park to play some tennis. I have never seen pay meters at a tennis court before but apparently it's normal up there. Strange. The game was fun. I was definitely rusty, but we both got better as the game went on.

To celebrate exercising we got some ice cream after playing. Two times in a week for me. That's pretty strange.

We took a walk around the park for a while before parting ways. There were some misspelled words on signs that amused me greatly and a flock of evil geese. The woods trails were either flooded or closed so we couldn't go far anyway.

Alex and Cait were hanging out drinking and invited me to join so I went over there. I think we planned to only hang out and drink for a little while, but that doesn't always work out.

Alex got me a six pack of Magic Hat's Demo Tape, which I had never tried and it was really good. It's a limited run so I'm gonna have to get some again before it's done.

We had a lot of fun just sitting around in the living room for hours. I was pretty tired early when I got home so I called it a night.

No comments: