Saturday, March 26, 2011

Mar 26, 2011

Chuck, Jeff and I met at the movies to see The Adjustment Bureau early. I thought it was a really good flick. It makes me want to see Matt Damon in more things.

We were supposed to have band practice, but the drummer couldn't make it so we went to Moe's for lunch. I got spicy nachos, which was a good choice for taste (it was really spicy! For once..) but maybe not a good idea before going to the gym..

I met Ryan at the gym to jump a lot. We did a circuit of twenty kettle bell lifts while jumping rope in between them. We did some more unpleasant ab exercises after that. It was a good workout. We took a walk around the hospital before we parted ways for the day.

I went up to Westby after getting ready and gathering my things. I spent a few hours working on my midterm for History of Photo. The questions were surprisingly hard. It was hard to focus on it for too long. I got about half of it done by the time I stopped.

Alex came and we went through some things that we still need to get finished for the books then headed back to her place to get some sleep.

No comments: