Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Mar 22, 2011

I attended History of Photo with my breakfast in hand and I don't remember what we actually talked about in class. The banana was good though.

Photo class was the usual talking bit and then we planned to go in the darkroom. A group of us waited in there, but we never actually got the point of printing anything. I didn't even go to the second class, I spent it talking to Joanna.

John's opening was that night and he had some really good pieces up. Mostly print stuff. We hung out in the snack room for a while and then I headed to the meeting.

We went over recent goings on with the Gallery and then spent a lot of time picking out the color scheme for the books. It really was a long time.

We ordered Chinese and ate while we were supposed to be working on things but we just talked most of the time instead. I was between the photo room with Joanna and Lindsey and the lab with Alex. I got some editing done for the books at least.

What a day. I need more bananas.

No comments: