Monday, March 28, 2011

Mar 28, 2011

After having a very hard time figuring out what to do for my life/death project, I decided to go with a humorous, movie-inspired approach and shoot James Bond type death scenes. I had Max help me with this one. I should have shot it from a different angle though. Hindsight.

I also shot some of my other ideas with Christy, using flowers and a fire extinguisher and a gas can. I'm not completely sure of the meaning behind these ones, but it's an idea I had when I read the assignment.

I took a break for food and then came back to work on my midterm some more. I spent a lot of time finishing it up, but overall it went pretty smoothly. I was happy to be finished.

I spent some time working with Alex, editing photos and going over things for the publication, while taking some breaks to help film a sculpture video with Heather and Leah.

I was at Westby late with Alex, as usual. So many long nights.

No comments: