Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Mar 9, 2011

I went to Westby for a while and worked on things and then ended up deciding to go to Olive Garden with Joanna. She got the old favorite, portobello ravioli, which I probably should have gotten as well because they were delicious. My seafood alfredo was good though. I was really craving pasta.

When we got back I met Kat to do a shoot. She had a couple of outfits and some wigs. She came prepared. We did a bunch with the first outfit and had some fun with it.

She changed her clothes and her wig and got more serious.. but not really. I think we got some good shots. I'd like to shoot outside with her sometime soon though.

The Cult of Print II opening was going on at High Street so I joined the crowd there for some snacks and chatting about the prints.

I had seen some of them before and I really liked Lindsey's new piece that she has been working on for a while now. It was a good time. I couldn't stay long for I had to answer trivia questions!

Oh, Reese's peanut butter pie, you're such a bad idea but so damn delicious. Quizzo was good and filled with treats, clearly. We didn't win.

I went to have some drinks with Kat, Steph, Ally and Zack after the game. We played beer bingo. It's played just how you think it is. We played Kings too, hence the little alien on my beer. I always forget to take him off.

Aliens make me sleepy.

No comments: