Friday, March 25, 2011

Mar 25, 2011

After being out late I didn't take an early job, but I got a call for a half day at the Senior High. It was for an Industrial Arts class, which I thought would be a shop class or auto. It turned out to be a CAD class. The students were not the best, but they could have been much worse and I got some reading done.

I came home and went for a run by the river. I had to take advantage of the nice weather a little bit. Chuck and I went up to The Abbaye a little later. Not much going on there, but we saw some people we haven't seen in a while and got some decent beers. The selection wasn't really to my liking this time.

I got The Burger for the first time in quite a while. It was still delicious. We had a few more beers and then decided to go hang out at Alex's.

We got some beers and hung out trying to get some work done but not doing a very good job of that. We talked about some work-related things and then drifted off onto more interesting topics. Such as Alex enjoying good beers now!

We were over there for quite a while. Bryant stopped by and hung out while we listened to music and went through pictures. Good night.

No comments: