Thursday, March 17, 2011

Mar 17, 2011

I met Ryan for a game of tennis in the morning. It's funny how playing with different people can be a totally different game.

We had a good game and then went to get some food at the new Vietnamese place in the mall. The curry was decent but not at all spicy.

We went to the course after that to play a few holes of disc golf. It had been a long time. I hadn't completely lost my abilities, but I was rusty. Gotta practice. Some of the course was flooded as well so we couldn't play a handful of holes.

I met Christy at Bethel Mill for some more tennis later. That was a good game as well. I'm trying to play as much as possible. I'm loving the weather.

We played some frisbee after our game and she got much better in just a short time of throwing around. I need to get an ultimate frisbee to throw around so I don't have to use my hard discs all the time.

We went to Papa Luigi for lunch. I got an eggplant parm. It was a big sandwich, but I ate it all. I think I would eat much less if I ate slowly. I was just excited for food.

After spending some time at Westby watching The Mighty Boosh, I met Chuck at Landmark for some St. Patrick's Day beers. They had a lot of Guinness at the ready. I had one. Not bad.

I mostly drank Harp, which I like much better. The DJ was playing almost exclusively Irish music like Flogging Molly and some traditional things. It was getting really old. I can only swing my arm for so long. There were a lot of people there and we were standing directly in one waitresses path for the whole night. It became funny after a while. We had a good time.

I went back to Westby to work on things with Alex for a few hours. Or just bother her while she was trying to do work. Either way.

I look tired and/or miserable here. It was just a long day but a lot of fun.

No comments: