Saturday, March 12, 2011

Mar 12, 2011

Chuck and I went to Kawa for sushi in the early part of the day. It had been quite a while since we'd been. It was still good. We split some mochi after the sushi was vanquished and then we slowly made our way out.

Diana was in town and wanted to see my show so I brought her up to check it out. I think she enjoyed my stuff. She really liked the tape piece. I'm glad people liked that one because I was unsure what reactions I would get. I think I got most compliments on that one and the steel cutout.

Later Alex, Chuck and I went to pick up Nate at the train station in Philly and then dropped by the Abbaye for some dinner and drinks. I had the vegan cheesesteak and sampled a few beers.

Alex also finally got to experience this place I always talk about.. even if she got Bud Light after a while. We were there for a couple of hours chatting and laughing. I never get tired of that place.

We tried to get to sleep early at Alex's so we could get up early the next day. I slept on an inflatable air mattress that lost most of it's air before I could even start to drift off. After one attempt to re-inflate it I decided to just sleep on the couch.

No comments: