Thursday, March 24, 2011

Mar 24, 2011

Not much to speak of in the early part of the day, but I came up to Rowan and worked on things for a while and then went to Nick's with Christy. I had an eggplant parm as usual. I really didn't have much of a reason to be at school since my classes were canceled, but I just hung around at Westby getting some work done for the Gallery.

Alex and I went into the studio later and started shooting glasses of water to try some things out.

She brought food coloring so we could attempt some fun shots. A lot of them came out nicely. We tried several different methods and glasses and had some fun pouring colored water.

We had some bubbles that we tried shooting without much success. We decided that it might be better to shoot them outside when it's warmer.

We packed up at the studio and went over to Rowan After Hours for some free mac and cheese and hanging out. I hung out for a while and eventually headed home to get some sleep.

No comments: