Monday, March 14, 2011

Mar 14, 2011

We got up eventually and took down the tents. It was still cold and the wind was blowing furiously, making it very hard to fold up a canvas tent. We made our breakfast of bagels and peanut butter and then got on our way.

We stopped in Rehoboth Beach at the Dogfish Head Brewpub. We had heard good things from Cait so we went for it.

It wasn't quite as crowded as last time she was there (we were the only customers for a while.) I got to try a couple of their beers that I had never had and the bisque was quite good as well. Cait got the Dogpile, which is pita chips covered in cheese with veggies. It was wonderful. I want it now. She brought a bunch with her on the seemingly very long drive home and we ate some on the way. We dropped Nate off at the train station and then finally came home.

I was really exhausted from the way I slept and I spent the rest of the day just relaxing and watching shows and napping.

No comments: