Sunday, December 1, 2013

Dec 1, 2013


I met Ryan at the gym, where we did several exercises and a bunch of hand stands. We went to Shop Rite to get some food and groceries after that and then I met Kate at the course for a game. The photo is the new yellow tee for 12. I haven't actually played from it yet, but I take the shot, which I've gotten quite good at, whenever it's not windy.


I played a decent game, but those few bad shots cost me like always. I did end up getting a birdie on 18 though, so that was nice. The clouds looked really awesome at the end of the game, and I really liked the reflection on my hood. I was glad to get to spend some time outside on a very nice day.


I went to Ryan's after discing to play some of the new Super Mario 3D game. It's quite a bit of fun, and really different from the 2D ones we have been playing. I like it. We took a break to cut up red and green scarves, which we made from long sheets of fabric, for the kids to hold up in Ryan's concert tomorrow. After another hour or so of Mario we called it a day and I headed home for the night.

No comments: