Saturday, December 14, 2013

Dec 14, 2013


We got up early, got all pretty, and got breakfast on the way to Kutztown University's field house. We did the usual setup, which seemed a lot faster and easier this time. I shot PR photos this time, which meant I went around shooting people before the ceremony and then all of the speakers at the podium.


In between speakers I helped Katie by showing grads how to hold their degrees in the photos. It seems easy, but people manage to hold it upside down or mess it up in one way or another. I wasn't totally comfortable with the PR shots in the beginning, but everything seemed fine with the stage photos. I guess we will see if I get any criticism about them. We packed up as quickly as we could after the shoot and headed out into the snow to head home. Luckily, the snow subsided as we got farther south and it didn't affect traffic.


I met Ryan at the gym later where we did a lot of jumping rope and then a lot more hand stands. We were there for quite a long while and it was fun. We went to his aunt's after that to play a game called Pandemic. There were a lot of rules to follow, but once we started playing it all made sense. I really liked that game.


We played a few rounds of darts, which we haven't played in a very long time. As usual, Ryan won a game and I won the next. We also broke out the chess board for a game. I would like to play more often now. I came home to do laundry and burn the DVDs to drop off in Delaware tomorrow. I should really be sleeping already.

No comments: