Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Dec 17, 2013

I looked for a job in the morning, but ended up deciding to take the day off. After staying up late and having a busy long weekend of nonstop working, I thought it would be nice. And I was right. I went back to sleep for a while and then got up and watched Burn Notice and How I Met Your Mother, not getting dressed or putting my contacts in until the afternoon when I went to meet Ryan at the gym. We did our usual bout of hand standing along with a mix of exercises throughout the gym. A girl in the group room gave us a suggestion about keeping our ankles together that really helped with our hand stands.


I spent a couple of hours editing wedding photos and then went to the movies to meet Chuck and Matt for Anchorman 2. I tried not to, but I went into it with high hopes and I was not disappointed. It was hilarious for the same reasons the first one was. It didn't seem like they beat anything to death, and the character dynamic was still great. There were definitely times when we were all cracking up. It was absolutely worth my money.

No comments: