Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Dec 31, 2013


I spent the last day of the year mostly in bed, feeling lazy and bored. I went to the gym with Ryan in the afternoon, but I soon returned home and felt like lying in bed some more. I debated for a while if I wanted to go out for the night even though I knew I did. So I got up and went to Darcy and Chris's party at their house. I was not aware it was outside. Good thing I dressed warmly.


I brought my Rumspringa beers, which were all really good. They did a Pollyanna where everyone regifts something so I brought my second pair of slippers I got and I ended up leaving with some kind of wine preservation spray that I still don't really understand. It was fun to watch though.


We all gathered around the the TV for the countdown. People clapped. Then we resumed drinking and hanging out around the fire. It was so damn cold outside. Converse are not made for cold nights. I hung out with Johanna most of the night and took her home so she didn't have to worry about driving (read: so I didn't have to worry that she might drive.) It was a fun time though, and I'm glad I went out. Happy new year!

No comments: