Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Dec 4, 2013


It was nice sleeping in a bit today, but I took a Child Study Team job at Vineland Memorial School for the afternoon. I went in to find out that the meetings took place during teachers' prep times so I was most likely not needed. I spent the afternoon watching the new Sons of Anarchy and Prime Suspect and reading a bit.

After work I went over to the park and felt like playing disc golf, but no one could join me. I also wanted to run, but thought I'd be bored with circling the lake. Instead I ran the baskets with two discs, alternating between push ups, sit ups, and squats at each tee. It was a good and fast workout, and I got to enjoy playing a round by myself.


At home I had some dinner, went through some videos I need to start editing, and had a nap before I met Chuck at Wal*Mart to get some toys for the Toys For Tots drive at Quizzo. We got some Nerf-type guns and Matchbox cars.


We got extra points for donating toys, but that did not help us at all. We fell behind pretty quickly, despite getting a lot right. I somehow knew that the Le Mans race took place over 24 hours. Not sure why that information is readily available in my brain. In any case we had a good time even without a good game. Now I must figure out what to take with me to hike in possible rain tomorrow.

No comments: