Thursday, December 19, 2013

Dec 19, 2013




This was my schedule for the day. That's right. Two classes with a three hour break in between. I took full advantage of this long break by going home, choosing and editing photos for Christmas present, buying new blank DVDs, buying frames at Michael's, and dropping off my photos to be printed. Then I came home and had lunch with my remaining hour. Quite a productive work day.


Right after work I met Ryan at the park for some outdoor workout since it was quite nice. We did hand stands in the grass, which was extremely cold, then we tried climbing up onto the bathroom building and over the wall. We also discovered our arms are not the same length, but then discovered the wall where we were measuring them was at an angle so when we switched positions it became clear that it wasn't the case at all. We did five sets of hill sprints with jumping jacks at the bottom and push ups at the top. That was a nice and exhausting exercise.


I had to go back to T&F to resolve a problem (that they could have resolved themselves) but it was alright because I ended up getting my prints done right then. I headed up to Rowan to meet Anjali in the book store and get a latte drink from Starbucks before heading out to the ice. The skates felt like toys, but they worked, and we skated around in circles for a while. The rink is really small so you can't get much speed going before running into someone who is even worse at skating.


It was fun, but I'd rather go to a bigger rink. We walked around the campus a little bit, and I ended up talking to Jan for a while at Westby and getting a copy of the recent Gallery publication. It was nice seeing her again. I came home and had some food and stayed up too late again watching Burn Notice. I want to finish the series now, but after enjoying something a lot I don't want it to end in a way. And enough talk about TV.

No comments: