Thursday, December 26, 2013

Dec 26, 2013




I went to the gym with Ryan in the morning where we did a leg circuit followed by a jump rope/sit up circuit and then a strictly jump rope interval at the end. When we were sufficiently sweaty we went home for a while before meeting back up to go up to the rock gym. It was a good visit even though it was really crowded. We did a few fun routes including a difficult orange on on the near wall. I want to do that one again already.


When I got home I watched some White Collar, the next show I'm watching, and then went out to the store to pick up a few things. Jen is always talking about cookie butter so I had to get some of that. It's so damn good. I went over to Brenda's to look up information on a Groupon trip to Costa Rica. It looks pretty good so as long as we get the dates we need I think we're a go!

No comments: