Sunday, December 8, 2013

Dec 8, 2013


Snow. After sleeping in nicely under warm blankets, I got up and went to check the antifreeze level in my car. It was all good, but it was starting to snow at that very moment. I didn't know it was supposed to. After making my late breakfast I met Ryan at the gym for a speed workout jumping rope with exercises in between. It was a good workout despite the time. I'm liking the jump rope addition lately.


After the gym I decided to get down to business so I worked on and finished the first draft of the Thanksgiving video and emailed it. I spent another few hours working on wedding edits that I've been putting off for way too long now. I felt like I was getting a lot done, taking some breaks to watch Oz and taking a quick walk down the river trail to take photos. There wasn't really anything to shoot so that was a short trip. The rest of the night I watched Oz and put off getting to sleep, hoping they would delay the schools' opening tomorrow.

No comments: