Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Dec 18, 2013


I worked for the music teacher at Lakeside today, and he was actually there for the morning so I went home and did some editing there since I could. I had to come back to cover ACI and then my one class of the day for music, but then I just hung out until he got back from what he was doing at the mall and I was out an hour and a half early. Not bad for a day's pay. I still managed to have to write up a kid though.


I went home after work to continue working on editing until I had finished all the photos! I did them exclusively in Lightroom this time, so I'm not sure how I feel about it just yet. I usually do a little editing in Photoshop, and I think I might want to go back and tweak some things with that. I burnt the disc and then put it in my laptop to check it, but it wouldn't read and then my computer would not start up. So now I have to deal with that.


I gave up on that problem and went up to Olive Garden in Deptford to meet Gaby for dinner. We did not have the best server, but he eventually redeemed himself at the end of the night. It was just hard getting him to bring us water. We had good foods and then we hung out in the area for a little while attempting to stay out of the cold. It was a fun night. I came home and had no luck with my computer, but I ended up being up late watching Burn Notice before finally getting to bed. At least I have a late start tomorrow.

No comments: