Thursday, December 5, 2013

Dec 5, 2013

When I got up early in hopes of going up to hike and play disc golf with Joanna, I found it to be quite a miserable day everywhere in the area. I reassessed and decided it would be a waste of a trip, so I took a music job at Wallace in Vineland. I couldn't get back to sleep so I got ready early and went to the school. My day was very easy, with one or two kids coming in to practice their instruments and a few short study halls. I will take this job anytime.


Ryan and I went up to the rock gym, where I had to fill out another waiver for some reason. Once that was done we got on the wall and completed a few routes with ease. Once I had done a handful of more difficult ones my arms were getting worn out and I could feel how tired I was. We did a few more easier routes before calling it a night and heading home through the misty rain.

No comments: