Monday, December 9, 2013

Dec 9, 2013



I spent the day working as Ryan's sub at Wood School. Movies were watched. Wall-E, Beethoven, and Goonies. One class wrote apology notes because they can't shut up to watch a movie. After work I had a little time before I had to head up to Legacy for graduation photo training by Dave and Derrick. Katie, Caitlyn, Johanna, and a couple others were there. We ran through drills and repeated settings. It was actually fun. They ordered pizzas and we hung around talking for a while before we could go. 


On my way home I took a slight detour to north Philly and met Staci at Starbucks. We got warm beverages and hung out talking inside until they kicked us out. We sat in my car discussing photography jobs, ideas, and techniques as well as our favorite bands and upcoming shows. She introduced me to Frank Turner, who I listened to on the way home and I'm really digging. I had a great time tonight at work and play and it might snow tomorrow!

No comments: