Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Dec 24, 2013


I went to the gym with Ryan in the morning, avoiding any exercises that involved me peeling the skin off my hands even more. We did back exercises with the machines mostly. I went to his house for a short while after that to play some Mario 3D. Neither of us were feeling it for too long so we called it quits and I went home to exchange gifts with Kate. I got her a Clown Shoes beer, a Wolf, and a Doctor Who scarf that she loved. She claims she will wear it all the time.


 I was quite happy with my gifts from her also. She got me a putter from New Belgium Brewing, an MxPx shirt, a bottle of wine, and a camera lens bracelet. I don't think I've had an MxPx shirt that I've actually worn in a long time so that will be nice. And maybe one day I'll drink the wine, though I still have a bottle I got last year.


I finished up editing the photos I needed to get done and then had a nap. That's how my hair got awesome. I sat around watching Burn Notice most of the evening and then I felt like I had to get up and do something.


It was pretty cold out, but I decided to go for a run. I ran around the neighborhood in some different directions and some old directions. I was really enjoying myself listening to Proper by Into It. Over It. I ended up running 6.4 miles in just about 60 minutes. I was pretty happy with that. Ryan came over and we went for a walk in the same neighborhoods, but I was freezing at that point. I felt fine while running, but I think being sweaty and not moving as much was doing it. I had on a coat over my hoodie, jeans, and gloves and had my hood over my beanie and was still cold. Damn the winter!

No comments: