Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Dec 25, 2013


Christmas. I was awoken by talking in the living room, so I got up and exchanged gifts with my dad and grandmom. I gave my dad a photo of the Devil's Hole from Oregon, and I gave my grandmom a typing software so she can learn to use the computer on her own.


We went down to Tracie's house after a while so my dad could present me with my gift: an awesomely packaged sampler from Rumpsringa Brewing. It came with a growler (sadly empty,) coasters, a glass, and four bottles of their finest brews. The Christmas Ale is the only one I haven't had before, but it will be nice to have them in a larger quantity than just a sample this time.


I went to my mom's next to have dinner and exchange gifts as well. I gave her a photo of the Pittsburgh Skyline. She seemed to love it. Aiden wanted me to come play with him so he could show me all of his new toys in his room. 


We hung around downstairs talking about a bunch of things from electronics to healthcare. I was there for a few hours before I came home and took a nap. When I woke up I basically spent the night finishing up Burn Notice and eating broccoli bread. The series ended nicely and I was off to sleep right after.

No comments: