Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Dec 3, 2013


After finding out the details at the last minute, I was off to a law firm in Springfield, New Jersey to shoot the office and head shots. They had a nice office and waiting room and the employees were all very friendly to me as well.


I really liked the shots I got in the board room because the table was reflective and the colors from outside were really nice. I was quite happy with all of the shots I got for this one, and it seemed much more fluid and easy than the last one I did.


I stopped at Whole Foods for lunch and then met Joanna at the Rutgers disc golf course. I forgot how short the course is. I had a hard time with a lot of shots because I couldn't throw as hard as usual. It was a fun round anyway.


I headed back south and picked up Gaby to head to the 76ers game in Philly. We had second level seats, but they were good. I'd never been to a basketball game before so I didn't know exactly what to expect. The crowd was incredibly calm for the most part. The guys in front of us said a lot of funny things so that was enjoyable.


My favorite part was the gymnastics show they did in between play. These guys ran from the other end of the court, sprung up on the trampoline, and did crazy flips before dunking the ball. I was impressed. They did a lot of t-shirt cannons and cheerleader breaks also. During half time we went out and played a fun round of bubble hockey, and we were joined by a kid that wanted to play so he helped Gaby.


Somewhere in the fourth quarter we made up our own game guessing on each possession whether the team would score 2, 3, or miss. This made the game much more exciting, even as it went into double overtime. Aside from guessing the final score that was the most fun. The Sixers won after a prolonged double overtime with so many time outs and fouls that it took as long as another quarter.


We went to PBs for a drink after the game, but it turned out they close at 11 so we only had one and then stopped at Clancy's on the way back for another. It was a good night, and I'm happy to say I actually enjoyed the game.

No comments: