Monday, December 23, 2013

Dec 23, 2013

I got up early and did some more photo editing before meeting Ryan at the gym for a twenty minute session of jump rope for 30 seconds then 5 marine squats. While the marine squats were surprisingly easy for doing 100, my hands got torn up from the carpet and I had skin hanging off of them. Nice, right?


I met Steph at Starbucks and got some kind of sweet drink that the barista recommended. I've been basically just asking for suggestions at coffee houses and taking the first thing that they say just so I can try something new each time. It was a caramel... something. It was good anyway. We hung out and talked there for a little while then went to Best Buy and Dick's to get last minute Christmas gifts/decided again that I wasn't getting iPhone 5s just yet.

We went up to PB's next. They had the Just IPA so I started with that and then moved on to the Sweet Baby Jesus. Quite a nice selection of beer they have right now. We stayed there for quite a while as I milked my last beer and avoided ordering any food. After sitting around talking for a lot longer we headed out and I introduced her to Childish Gambino on our way back home.



Later Gaby came over to watch I Love You, Man. Somehow she had never seen it, and I obviously couldn't let that stand. Fortunately, she loved it and was quoting it before it was over. We had a few beers from the Sam Adams winter sampler and watched some Parks & Rec before she headed home. I particularly like the Juniper IPA, but the Chocolate Cherry Bock tastes just like a chocolate covered cherry and it's awesome.

No comments: