Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Dec 11, 2013


I was up too late last night watching Sons of Anarchy and no Millville jobs came up so I slept in a little. I got up at 8:30 and called Vineland Memorial about a job, the person told me I should come in because they need people, and I showed up to a confused office staff. After a lot of phone calls and sitting around waiting they found out they could use me for Child Study Team meetings. I got the schedule, which by that point only had one more meeting left 3 hours from then. So I sat in the lounge all day, updating and editing, until my meeting coverage for 45 minutes, and then I was out early.


I came home and finished editing the second draft of the Thanksgiving video to send off to the clients and then picked up Brenda to go to Starbucks. I got a passion tea and let it sit with the lid off for quite a while and still managed to burn my tongue somehow. We hung out there talking for a while and then went to Boscov's so she could get a pin and I ended up finding a tie I like.


I picked up Chuck for Quizzo and Matt brought the toys for Toys for Tots this week. Ryan even joined us for a few rounds. We were doing really well after the first round. We went 10/10 on two, and 9/10 on two others. Somehow we managed to get 9 correct on the "is this tennis player left- or right-handed" round 6. Not too bad and enough to earn us a first place win! It's about time we were awarded for our hard work. Go team go.

No comments: