Friday, December 13, 2013

Dec 13, 2013


The day at work wasn't so long today. We watched the same terrible Sweet 15 movie that the Spanish teacher always leaves when she is out. I was surprised that her classes weren't terrible though so that was a plus. After work I met Ryan at the gym for some TRX exercises and hand stands. We had to keep it quick so I could head up to the office through annoying rush hour traffic to meet Derrick.


Once I made it, we got on the highway and passed by most of the traffic on our way up to Kutztown. We checked in to the Hilton Gardens Hotel and then went next door to Florence for dinner. We had some good food with a soup and salad bar, and we both got desserts to go. Peanut butter chocolate mousse ganache thing.


I enjoyed my delicious treat in bed as I finished watching The Hobbit. It's always hard to actually get to sleep on time when I have to wake up early. Especially in a hotel. I just want to enjoy the peace for a while, but I never really feel like I can.

No comments: