Thursday, December 12, 2013

Dec 12, 2013


It was a long day at work at Memorial. The art class pretty much worked on their own after I gave them the assignment so I was just sitting. I couldn't connect to much online so I wasn't even able to work that much. I organized some files on my hard drive and read some as I slowly passed the time.


After work Kate and I headed to Baltimore, stopping at DuClaw on the way for a beer and some food. I had a glass of the Sweet Baby Jesus since I didn't get to last time. We made it to Rams Head with plenty of time to spare since the guy at the box office told me Jimmy Eat World was playing at 8:30 and he was a little wrong. We went and got a beer across the plaza while we waited.


When the did come out they played a lot of the same songs from the last time I saw them, adding some in that I was happy to hear. They did play a lot off of Damage, but they played a really long set so they were able to do so without cutting others. They played 23 during the encore, which made me extremely happy. It made up for the shitty crowd. Nobody was getting into any of the songs at all. They still played an amazing set, but it just made me want to go see them tomorrow even more.

No comments: