Saturday, November 30, 2013

Nov 30, 2013


I woke up early and worked on some photos for a while and then I headed to Parvin for a run. Ryan was on his way so I had to start right away and I put on All Time Low so I was running quickly with the beat. I ended up running the three miles at 8:05 per mile. I was pretty happy with that. Ryan got there pretty soon after I finished and we got right to walking around. It was a good time outside.


After showering and getting ready I headed over to Tracy and Mike's place for Friendsgiving. I spent a lot of time playing with Atreyu while Tracy and Mandie cooked. 


We all milled around and sat in different places to eat and just hung around until we decided to play The Real Game of Life, which Mandie and Andy came across while traveling. It was really an awesome game that took Life and made it more fun. You could do drugs, get hit by cars, get mugged, become disabled, have kids, abortions, and adoptions. It was really a lot of fun. We had about 9 people playing so that was cool too. 


We moved on to playing Cranium next, and we actually had the clay! It didn't really become that fun or useful unfortunately, but the game was still great. We had some fun memorable moments like Mandie and Tina singing "Ride of the Valkyries" and thinking they were singing the Star Wars theme. It was something amazing.


We hung out talking for a long time after games and made plans for skiing in January. I don't know when the next time I'll see some of these peoples, but I'm glad we had a great time tonight.

No comments: