Friday, April 1, 2011

Apr 1, 2011

I got a call for a half-day job at Lakeside. It was special ed, but it wasn't too bad. The students were all well-behaved and I went through a lesson about tsunamis that they all participated in. It was a happy surprise.

I came home and did some work before going to Olive Garden later with Leah. I got some kind of seafood stuff pasta that was really good. I think I have to go back to the old standard next time though. Olive Garden is so filling.

I went back to Westby and spent a few hours with Alex there working on the last of the photos for the publication. I left after a while and went to watch 30 Rock with Cait. We watched a good amount of episodes, but I could watch it all night.

The rest of my night before bed was spent watching Kevin Smith's "Too Fat for 40" Q & A at the Red Bank Theater. I wish I had gone to it. It was actually shorter than his other ones, but it was great.

No comments: