Monday, April 4, 2011

Apr 4, 2011

I took a job at the Senior High for an English teacher. It wasn't bad. I got some reading done and there was a long break in the middle of the day. It went by pretty quickly.

I met Ryan at the tennis courts after work to play a few games. It seemed like it had been a long time since we played so we had to warm up to it, but we played some really good points.

I went up to Bethel Mill park to meet Christy, but there were a lot of people on the courts because it was so nice out. We went to the other park nearby and got a court with no problem. The wind had picked up a little bit and made it a little harder to play, but it was still a lot of fun.

We walked around the park a bit where a little kid tried to impress me with his stick-throwing skills. He was pretty good, I'll admit. It was funny. I also met a couple of people playing acoustic guitar and singing. I really enjoyed it so I asked them if they'd be playing anywhere and got their details.

We were both hungry after tennis so we went to Landmark to get food. I actually got them to make some decent quesadillas by telling them to put specific veggies in. I'll have to remember that.

I spent the rest of the night in Westby doing the usual and watching some of It's Kind of a Funny Story.

No comments: