Monday, April 25, 2011

Apr 25, 2011

I met up with Erika at Moe's for a late breakfast (for me, anyway) and to catch up since we haven't hung out in a long time. It was a great day to sit outside so we enjoyed the weather and way too much burrito.

I went to the sculpture studio to clear out the balloons in the box so the next person could set up. It was actually pretty enjoyable popping the balloons, despite my aversion to loud noises. It didn't take too long to clean them all out and return the box to its original pristine white form. Sad to see them go.

After a few more small things I had to do I met Christy and went over to the Rec Center to play ping pong. I was swiftly defeated. I've apparently gotten worse at ping pong since last time we played. I think I won a game. I think.

I went with Alex to the Deptford Mall so she could look at new phones. I considered my options as well and started thinking my phone was a little outdated..

After some deliberation, Alex and I both ended up leaving with iPhones. I was happy with my decision right after I started playing with it. We went to Applebee's to get dinner and play with our new toys.

Most of the meal consisted of us downloading apps and seeing what we could do. The food was quite good, however. We sat there after paying our bill until I think we started feeling awkward for doing so and then we left.

After going back to Westby and working/iPhoning a bit longer, I headed home and went for a run in the still-nice weather. I tried out a new running app too because I'm an iPhone person now.

No comments: