Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Apr 12, 2011

History of Photo was pretty interesting even through the presentation phase. The group did their research on social media outlets like Facebook and Twitter and how it has changed the way we view photographs and photo albums.

I went out to shoot mostly during my next photo class and then we went into the studio. This head was Stu's for a shoot or a project I think.

Stu shot photos of everyone for a really interesting series he's doing focusing on people's perceptions of themselves. I got to join in.

After classes I worked on editing some things and then went to Moe's with Christy and Elaina. I got a big plate of nachos with spicy cheese. They were out of everything though.. no tofu, no sweet tea and the salsa was empty when I first got to it.

After we ate I think we sat in the restaurant for another half hour or so talking and playing games with an empty water bottle. We made the most of our visit.

I went back to Westby after and spent some time in the computer lab before shooting Alex's product pieces for her opening.

Home. Goodnight.

No comments: