Monday, April 11, 2011

Apr 11, 2011

Ryan and I met at the course for a morning exertion by setting up a running course around the lake. We set up 4 stations around the 1.25 mile loop to stop and do a series of exercises. I was feeling pretty beat after the first lap, but I completed the full two. I did think I was running much slower the second lap though. After doing push-ups, marine squats, jumping jacks and squats and running up hills I was happy to sit in the shade and drink some water.

I came up and talked to Tom about my next project that I'm working on and then I met Christy at the park for a couple games of tennis. It was such a nice day I wanted to stay out. The games were good and I was sweaty after.

After coming back to Westby to have some food and "work" I met Christy at the Rec Center to try to shoot some underwater photos. I did not think it through so much though and I didn't bring goggles so I couldn't see what I wanted to shoot. I got some cool shots anyway, but there is much more I want to do.

Once I got the shots I wanted I just enjoyed being in the water. I love swimming and I wish I had gone to this pool a long time ago. I would have been in there in the winter all the time. The shower room even has a little machine that wrings all the water out of your bathing suit! So 1950s amazing!

After the swim and shower I went to Landmark for Brittinee's birthday celebration with Shannon and friends. I hadn't seen her in a while so we caught up a little bit and had some Coronas.

Brittinee and JC. We were all scrunched at a little table and there were seven of us. People kept asking if we wanted a bigger table, but we kept saying no. It was more fun that way.

Jackie tried her best to drink all of the tequila in the bar really quickly. I was trying to entertain her and she inspired me to get a margarita. It was pretty good. Very limey.

I went back to Westby to do something or other and then headed home.

No comments: