Saturday, April 9, 2011

Apr 9, 2011

Another taste of beautiful weather enticed me to head to the course for a run around the lake. I took a couple of laps and then walked a bit while chugging some water.

I didn't want to go back inside so I grabbed my book and found a great spot in the sun next to the lake away from any people to sit and read while enjoying the weather. More weather like this, please.

Later, I went to Westby, where I hung out having a few drinks and watching a bunch of episodes of 30 Rock. The plan was to go as a group to Profstock, but no one was feeling it so I just went to meet people. I got to the Rec Center while Ludacris was still playing. I'm glad I didn't miss him as he was really good. I met up with Shannon and Jackie and hung out between artists.

Ke$ha was up next to headline the show. We all went up front to dance because what else is there to do when you're drunk and at a Ke$ha show? I had a great time (apparently.)

I met up with Leah during the set and we danced a lot as well. There was an encore filled with crazy glowing costumes and glitter. Everyone said she wasn't that good, but I just remember enjoying dancing so that's good enough for me.

After the show we wandered around campus, ending up at a couple of parties and hanging out at Eric's place for a while before I went to see Alex for a while at Westby. Nice hair.

No comments: