Friday, April 22, 2011

Apr 22, 2011

I met my dad in the morning for breakfast, which turned out to be lunch at Jim's Lunch. He got a cheesesteak and I had a tuna melt. Mmm, breakfast. They really don't have much at that place that isn't just beef. The tuna melt was actually really good though.

I went to the gym with Ryan in the afternoon and did some shoulder exercises. We didn't go too strenuous since we have the race tomorrow.

We took a walk at the course and explored some paths that turned out to go nowhere. It was a nice day to walk around though.

After all the exercising we went to Moe's and I got a giant thing of nachos with plenty of spicy cheese. I couldn't even eat the whole thing. Nothing like a balanced diet.

I came home and took a nap that lasted a while, then I got up and watched some things, did some reading and then spent the night watching 30 Rock and going to bed early in preparation for the race.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

you didn't go to bed early... we played scrabble for five hours!