Sunday, April 3, 2011

Apr 3, 2011

We went to Hansel and Griddle again in the morning, where I got an awesome breakfast burrito. I want to live in that place. We went to the campus at Rutgers and ate by the pond before taking a walk around through the disc golf course.

I headed home after that. It was a really nice day out to be driving. It made me want to get back on the highway heading somewhere west.

I finally got to go back to Italian Affair when I was back. I've been craving it for quite some time now so Christy and I went. I got the spinach gnocchi I always get. And it was just as good as it always is. I'll probably never try anything else from that place because I'll always get the same thing.

We went back to Westby where Alex and Mark were putting together the layouts for the books. We needed another shot for the photo section so I got Mark to take the one I was thinking of in the studio. Sneak peak!

We watched a couple episodes of The Mighty Boosh, which is a ridiculous and hilarious show. The British make some funny stuff.

I hung at Westby with Alex until late, doing the usual routine.

No comments: