Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Apr 6, 2011

I worked for Erika at Lakeside in the morning, where all classes had an assembly so I had no students at all while I was there. I had a nice long break and did some reading then I went to Memorial for part two of the day. She left movies for both classes so I spent that time reading as well. I'm really enjoying Between a Rock and a Hard Place.

I came to Westby and did some research for my History of Photo presentation and then shot Eddie's beer bottles for him. I tried out a few different shots and some of them came out well.

I went to GSA, where we spent half the meeting on an ice breaker (two truths and a lie...) and then we finally got down to business talking about the mock wedding and the schedule of upcoming events.

After a quick meeting of the gallery folks, I went off to Quizzo and got some much-needed food. We were doing surprisingly well until the last round, when the last question robbed us of the thirty or so points we needed to get first and we ended up in third.

I went back to Westby, as always, and spent the remainder of the evening there with Alex, keeping her from working I'm sure.

It was a busy day and I was really tired from not getting enough sleep so it was time to crash as soon as I got home.

No comments: