Sunday, April 10, 2011

Apr 10, 2011

What meal do you think this is? Snack maybe? No, it's breakfast. That's what happens when you eat in the school's caf and wake up at noon to eat your first meal. What a healthful start to the day!

I went with Joanna to Sedgley Woods DGC in Philly to play a game; my first in a very long time. It turns out I still remember how to play and have somehow improved some of my throws with the nine months since I've last really played. It was fun and a really nice day for it.

We played the back 18 holes because there were so many people on the front 9. I also spent some time taking photos with my disposable camera for Keith's class. I got some interesting images I think.

I was craving some sweet corn soup from Chili's so we went there on the way home. It was delicious.. but filling. I was not ready to eat half of my burger after the bowl of soup. Not to self: you only need soup next time.

We came back and went to Westby to work on some writing and vocabulary games. I hung out there for some time after. We got slices from Ciconte's later on.

Alex took me back to my car later when we left and we sat and talked for a while. It was long enough to get the attention of the law, apparently, because a cop came over to ask us why we'd been sitting there for three hours (it was really only about a half hour, so I'm not sure what this guy was smoking that made time go so slowly.) After telling him several times that we were fine and just talking he left. It was amusing at least.

No comments: