Monday, April 18, 2011

Apr 18, 2011

I didn't get a job in the morning so I slept some more and then saw my dad for a short time to say happy birthday. I went for a run on the river trail and around the neighborhood. It was a really nice day out and I met Christy to play some tennis later after I talked to Tom at Westby to show him my progress. We had some really good games!

We went to the rec center, where I got a couscous salad while we waited for a ping pong table to open up. We got one and played a bunch of really great games. I don't know why we were so much better at things today, but we played seven games, with Christy beating my by one game overall. This isn't over.

I went to Westby to do a photo shoot later with Leah. We roamed the building and found a handful of contortion spots for more photos. I really love some of the things we did, but a few didn't really work out as I would have liked. I need to find more places.

After spending some time with Alex in the lab editing my photos I headed home for the night.

No comments: