Friday, April 8, 2011

Apr 8, 2011

The morning was rainy and not fun to wake up to. I went to Westby for a short time and took Cait to drop off some work at her class before coming back to meet Alex and Nathan.

We went to Philly to drop Nathan at the train station and say farewell. We went to Maoz for an overdue first meal of the day. I couldn't get anywhere near eating my whole falafel but it was good, as were the frites. We sat in the window and people watched until we had to head back.

I headed back over to Westby to do some self-portraits in preparation for my form/contortion photo shoots. I was really happy with a lot of the images I shot of myself. I folded myself into interesting shapes to imitate being in a small area.

Christy came to do the first shoot. She did a bunch of poses and I got some really good detail shots that gave me some great ideas for how I want to proceed with this series.

We went over to the book store so I could buy my cap and gown for graduation and get some food. Starbucks has a spinach and cheese stuffed pretzel that is delicious. I also got some Rice Krispies treats.. so good.

Leah came to the studio later to do another shoot of a similar nature. I got some different types of shots, but I also got a lot of the same type to use in the form series. I think I need an actual small area for someone to conform to.

I went to watch some 30 Rock with Cait for a while and then Alex joined us. We ordered food from The Cheesesteak Factory and they gave us extra somehow. Score. I love that show. We got Alex into as well so the night was a success!

I eventually headed home to sleep in my own bed.

No comments: